Sunday, May 31, 2009

Blog Beef???

Blog Beef???

So, responses to blogs can come in many ways. Some readers look at them subjectively…and some take them personal. Well, I received a personal email from somebody that was very disturbed by a blog I put up temporarily.

This is exactly what they wrote:
“U call yourself a grown man but put ur info on blast. All ur blogs. Blogs are supposed to b used 2 express thoughts about the world in one’s own perspective. It seems as tho U have missed it.”

What does Simply have to say???

Hahahaha…oops, sorry. I’m still laughing. I guess the reader is right. Many blogs do talk about the world. But…if you research it yourself a little more, actually blogging can also serve as one’s online diary, and include events in one’s life that they encounter. It could simply just serve as an outlet of feelings to give yourself a fresh breath of air. It just depends on the writer. With me, I mix my blogs up to include personal events and other subjects. And I am a mature grown man. Don’t confuse my blogs with my life in total. I write my thoughts from a specific moment in time. I will include enough information to spark a reaction from a reader…

So that raises these questions:

What purpose should a blog serve?

Also, is there a such thing as an anonymous confrontation? Is there any dignity in it?

Hmmmm…to any of those that think there is…Kill yourself!!!

World, I’m waiting on your response.

Simply

No comments:

Post a Comment