Friday, October 16, 2009

Chocolate P.I.M.P.

YESTERDAY y when I went to this restaurant, this dude was trying to tell me something when I was walking in. Just kept walking though. When I left, he was waiting outside...so I said let me hear him out. He was like what up, my name is Chocolate P.I.M.P....I said chocolate pimp. He said no, u have to spell out pimp. Chocolate P.I.M.P. I was laughing like hell inside. He told me he got some beautiful girls for me. He said "$80...u take girls to your hotel for 2hrs n half. Anything u want. If u don't want in your room, we have beautiful hotel here n a car bring her here for you...right in front...n take her when u dun wit her." He tried to get me to go see girls. I was like nah. He said "come, I have 45 beautiful girls here for u to choose". I said nah I'm good. He asked when we play n I said Saturday. He said "oh I see, I see...u need to relax. Big game. U don't need 2n half hours. I have beautiful girls here to give u professional massage...with shower n tub n happy ending. $25. U come wit me n I show u. Just over here". Again I was like nah. I'm good. He said "ok. I guess another time. Every time u come outside...I b here...remember the name Chocolate P.I.M.P. Holla". LMAO I love DR. These niggas running the streets. Lmao. Hahahahahaha. Shit was too funny. N y he had a moist jerry curl high top...ooohh, my stomach hurting I'm laughing so hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment